Issues litigated successfully against HOA’s in the past:
- Invalidating mandatory membership amendments
- Obtaining declaratory judgments that amendments creating mandatory dues and lien powers are invalid or unenforceable.
- MRTA issues - invalidating defective preservation notices and obtaining declaratory judgment that covenants and amendments to covenants have expired due to MRTA.
- Obtaining refund of fines.
- Invalidating liens.
- Removing restrictions on children and families.
- Removing age restrictions.
- Overturning ARB decisions.